Back on Track's multidisciplinary team integrates physiotherapy, occupational therapy, exercise physiology and psychology to develop and deliver a holistic approach to workplace health and safety.
Back on Track consultants develop and deliver training that is:
- Risk based. We establish your hazard profile and tailor training accordingly.
- Practical. On the job coaching is an excellent way to minimise ‘classroom’ time and maximise practical participation.
- Engaging. We use video,images and case examples from your own industry or your own workplace.
- Competency-based. We require active participation that demonstrates learning applied to work tasks.
- Audience-specific. We know our audience and target our tone, activities and examples accordingly.
- Health promoting. Workers are encouraged to access free and low-cost services in their communities to optimise their health and wellbeing.