Task analysis is the process of observing, measuring and recording the physical, cognitive and/or psychosocial demands of a task, process or job.
The resulting document is often called a task analysis. The reason for doing a task analysis varies:
- It may be part of a risk assessment,
- It may be used to establish training needs,
- As part of a rehabilitation program,
- To develop a pre-employment functional test, or
- Used as part of a job dictionary.
Regardless of the type of work your employees do, it’s always a good idea to assess the jobs they do and how it might be negatively affecting them. Based out of Brisbane, Back on Track professionals travel all over Queensland to provide a Task Analysis on all sorts of jobs, enquire today to find out how we can come to you.
If you’re looking for a task analysis to assess risk, please refer to Workplace Assessment and Risk Assessment.